Dear Clients, Colleagues and Partners,
In light of the announcement by our President, Cyril Ramaphosa on Sunday the 15th of March, relating to the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we at Westwood Insurance Brokers assure you that we have and are doing everything in our power to maintain “business as usual,” while ensuring the well-being of our staff.
We have hence taken proactive steps to ensure our business is prepared to manage the risk of COVID-19 and to help protect the health and lives of everyone we are in contact with. In saying that and in line with global actions, we are enabling “social distancing” and enhancing hygiene practices to play our part in lowering the growth rate of the virus transmission.
In terms of “social distancing” we have put the following measures in place:
- Our travel has been restricted to only essential travel;
- Meetings have moved from face to face to Skype, telephonically etc and those that can be postponed have been;
- Policy renewals will be done internally and telephonic contact made to clients for discussions and any changes required;
- We are equipping our team to be able to remotely, without hindering our ability to serve you our clients, colleagues and partners;
- All visitors to our offices will undergo sanitisation procedures and strict measures to maintain minimum contact;
- If the magnitude of this epidemic escalates in RSA and we are bound to any form of lockdown, we will execute our virtual office protocol
Rest assured we are here to service your needs and detail hereunder our key personal, should you for any reason need to escalate an urgent matter that is not being adequately addressed:
In light of the COVID 19 pandemic we will be complying with the compulsory Lock Down procedure set by government and our offices will be closed from the 26 March to the 16th April 2020.
Mrs Ragini Maistry
Cell: 084 512 5716
Mrs Dashinee Peters
Cell: 082 890 7012
Mrs Savy Balayiah
Cell: 084 578 3916
Ms Shikara Anandlal